A LUMIN STREAMING SYSTEM
With 60W of amplifying power, LUMIN M1 is proof that an all-in-one can deliver for audiophiles.
WHY LUMIN M1
With LUMIN M1, our aim was clear – take all the award-winning sonic characteristics that the LUMIN music players are renowned for and surprise people with just how amazing an integrated system can sound.
18 months of continual development lead to our uniquely efficient design including an oversized switching power supply and a fully-digital signal path all the way to the speaker outputs.
The same LUMIN musical delivery, with integrated amplification
- Compact system
- Class-D power amplification retains digital signal path right to the speaker outputs
- 60W @ 8 Ohm Speaker / 100W @ 4 Ohm Speaker
- Oversized switching power supply
- Includes DSD128 5.6Mhz 1-bit playback
- PCM 44.1–384kHz 16–32-bit
- Analogue input via included adapter
- Volume controlled by physical knob, or in-app
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as “the most convenient interface in existence” by TINMAN
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
The reviews speak for themselves
Since its launch, LUMIN M1 has gathered amazing reviews from around the globe.