TSuperior to all requirements, at the same time highly musical and packed full with emotion.
- Nuvistor technology
- Semi conductor technology
- Surface Mount Design technology
- CAD/CAM PCB design
- Software control
The NuVista 600 combines nuvistor technology with Surface Mount Design and CAD/CAM PCB concepts. Essentially the NuVista 600 is the same as the legendary NuVista 800 but with less elaborate metalwork and ‘only’ 200WPC. Like it’s big brother the NuVista 600 has extraordinary technical and sonic performance.
For Musical Fidelity, designing the NuVista 600 was a labour of passion and love. We have tried to achieve the absolute maximum performance from every part of the circuit.
The NuVista 600 integrated offers full-on, high-end performance, in a beautiful, relatively compact package, and gives a comfortable 200 watts per channel.
Nu-Vista 600 – Specifications
- Power output: 220 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD (+ noise): <0.005 % typical 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >103dB ‘A’ – weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 30 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x Line Level XLR Balanced
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, constant level Line outputs
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, preamp outputs for e.g. bi-amping
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 483 x 187* x 510
- *212mm on included optional pointed feet
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 34 kg/ 45 kg
There are no reviews yet.