Look no further than the iFi Audio Uno DAC. The iFi Uno is the perfect solution for those who have never owned a DAC before and want to take their audio experience to the next level.
All devices that act as sound sources use a built-in DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) to convert the digital info in your source device — your computer, tablet or smartphone — to analog music you can hear through speakers or headphones. However, external DACs from iFi Audio such as the Uno, sound much better than the standard DACs used inside these devices, so it will supercharge your sound.
EFLC.ca is your iFi Audio expert and we assure you that, with the iFi Uno, everything will sound more powerful, more detailed and more real, for a thrilling entertainment experience. Upgrade your audio experience with iFi Audio Uno.
- Unlock bigger, bolder, more detailed sound to enhance your digital entertainment experience
- USB-C input: connect Windows PCs, Apple Macs and all manner of tablets and smartphones
- Sophisticated D/A conversion and amplification elevates audio to a thrilling new level
- 3.5mm headphone output, plus stereo RCA to connect to an amp or powered speakers
- 32-bit ES9219 Sabre DAC chip with HyperStream III architecture Quad DAC+ technology
- Supports hi-res audio up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM, DSD256 and MQA
- Advanced features include Dynamic Range Enhancement and dedicated clock circuitry
- High-quality volume control and switchable gain to match your headphones
- Music, Movie and Game EQ modes – adjust sound to suit your choice of entertainment
- Mineral-filled polymer shell in Air Force Blue with aluminium front plate
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 88 x 26 x 81 mm | 3.5″ x 1.0″ x 3.2″
Small enough to fit into the palm of your hand, the iFi Uno’s cute, curvy case is made from tough, mineral-filled polymer. Inside, the sophisticated DAC and headphone amp circuitry will upgrade the basic audio tech in all sorts of digital devices.
Connect the iFi Uno via the USB-C input to your Windows PC, Apple Mac, smartphone, or tablet. It needs no power source as it receives both power and audio data from the device it is connected to.
Add headphones, powered speakers or an amp and separate speakers and you have what you’ve always wanted – bigger, bolder, more detailed sound.
ONE SIMPLE DEVICE. THREE UNIQUE (AND OPTIONAL) MODES.
- Music mode unlocks detailed and engaging sound from all your favourite artists. Listen while you work.
- Movie mode enhances dialogue clarity when you’re streaming films and must-watch TV shows. Never miss a moment.
- Game mode makes low-level sound effects crystal-clear. Always hear your enemies coming and storms brewing.
These are analogue processing modes rather than DSP (Digital Signal Processing), engineered to maintain sonic fidelity whilst precisely adjusting the frequency balance. Simply use the button on the front panel to cycle through the three settings. Illuminated logos on the top of the iFi Uno indicate your chosen mode.
The iFi Uno supports different file formats – PCM 32bit/384kHz, fully native DSD256 and MQA.
- PCM – Pulse Code Modulation is the file format used in CD, DVD, Blu-ray and other digital audio applications. It’s the next step up from MP3.
- DSD – Direct Stream Digital is a very high-quality audio format, better than CD quality. The higher the number (sample rate), the better the recording – DSD64, 128, 256, 512 and 1024. Fully native means that it hasn’t been altered in any way from the original recording.
- MQA – Master Quality Authenticated is an award-winning audio technology that enables music fans to stream the original master recording into their home, car or their mobile. With the iFi Uno you can listen to MQA straight out of the box. Simply connect to Tidal Masters and check the option to stream MQA
THE IFI UNO DRAWS ON OUR TEN YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND THE ADVANCED SPEC OF THE DAC CHIP WITHIN IT TO UNLOCK RARELY IMPLEMENTED HIGH-END FEATURES.
- Adjustable analogue gain with DRE (Dynamic Range Enhancement) plus technologies to minimise THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and crosstalk
- Choice of digital filters is accessible via the front-panel buttons enabling you to fine-tune the sound of the iFi Uno to your taste.
Whether you simply use the Mode features or decide to tinker further, the iFi Uno will make audio sound clearer, minimise any interference and just give you a better entertainment experience across the board.
THE UNO’S ANALOGUE CIRCUITRY IS JUST AS VITAL TO THE SUPERCHARGED SOUND QUALITY IT PROVIDES AS ITS DIGITAL TECH.
- The headphone amp feeds a 3.5mm socket at the front, incorporating iFi’s S-Balanced configuration to reduce noise and crosstalk
- The stereo RCA variable output at the rear also benefits from iFi’s S-Balanced technology and can be connected to powered speakers or an external amplifier
The iFi Uno is the one you want, it’s small, portable, powerful and versatile. You will have an exceptional audio experience with its advanced features and support for multiple audio formats. It’s definitely an upgrade to your digital entertainment experience.