The Go link from iFi Audio is a portable headphone amplifier and DAC that delivers audiophile-grade sound quality on the go. Its compact design features a supremely flexible cable and an in-line design for ultimate portability, as well as reduced stress on USB sockets. The Go link is also lightweight and durable thanks to its robust magnesium alloy enclosure.
The Go link utilizes a high-quality ES9219 Sabre DAC chip with Quad DAC+ technology and HyperStream III DAC architecture, as well as a time domain jitter eliminator, to support hi-res audio up to 32-bit/384kHz in PCM, DSD256, and MQA formats. Digital input is simple with the USB-C connection, and the Go link supports headphones and in-ear monitors with up to 300 ohms of impedance through its gold-plated 3.5mm headphone jack, allowing you to enjoy powerful, dynamic, and detailed sound with your preferred listening devices wherever you are.
- 1-Channel Headphone Amp for USB Devices
- Supports up to 300-Ohm Headphones
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm Headphone Socket
- USB-C Digital Input and Power
- Up to 32-Bit / 384 kHz Conversion
- Supports PCM, DSD256, and MQA Decoding
- ES9219 Sabre DAC Chip with Quad DAC+
- Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
- Magnesium Alloy Enclosure
- Included USB-A and Lightning Adapters