Made in France, the Chroma Carbon is a turntable with a carbon finish. It is equipped with an Ortofon 2M red cartridge, a very light and high rigidity carbon arm with an arm lift for a smooth handling. The speed selection (33/45/78 rpm) is automatic. It also benefits from a new digital drive motor, allowing a perfect speed of rotation while being quieter.
Alpha, Omega and Omega Carbon are replaced by Chroma 200 and Chroma 400 and Chroma Carbon.
Many improvements have been made to these three ranges:
- Arm lift on all models
- New quieter motor and evolution of its shock absorbing decoupling
- New two-part platform for better flatness
- Optimisation of the electronic cards
- New finishes
Each turntable will be delivered with a mechanical balance for an optimal adjustment of the cell.
Elipson is very proud to offer you all these improvements, without increasing the sales price of its turntables.
- Chassis : PMMA
- Plate: Pressed steel
- ToneArm : Carbon
- Cartridge : Ortofon 2M RED
- 45 RPM adapter : Aluminium
- Colour : Carbon coating
- Dimensions (mm) : L450 x H120 x P380
- Weight : 5,8 kg