Earthquake’s Supernova MKV subwoofer is the product of meticulous engineering, detailed craftsmanship, and passion for performance, all geared to please the audiophile in every one of us.
Earthquake’s SLAPS Passive Radiator
Earthquake’s patented symmetrically loaded passive radiator allows the user to enjoy the benefits of deep bass and the full impact of sound effects without having to put up with a giant eyesore in the room. SLAPS lets Earthquake subwooofers go very low without having to increase enclosure volume. SLAPS can be used in car as well as in home-audio applications. Wherever subwoofers must be tuned to a low frequency without increasing the enclosure volume, and without the need to deal with the traditional shortcomings of port tuning such as port noise, port length, and availability.
Overdrive is a patented feature that allows the Supernova amplifier to generate maximum output with virtually any level of input audio signal.
Earthquake’s Optical Distortion Limiting Circuitry (ODL)
ODL was created to eliminate audio amplifier input stage clipping without distorting the audio signal.
- 600 Watts RMS built-in Class “D” amplifier (same for 10”, 12” and 15” models)
- Patented SLAPS (Symmetrically Loaded Audio Passive System)
- Volume Control
- Remote Control Detection
- Low level RCA inputs and outputs
- High level inputs and outputs
- ON/OFF switch w/ auto ON option
- Phase flip switch
- 24dB variable crossover
- Luxurious Glossy Burl Wood Skin Veneer
- Also available in Black Piano Lacquer, Cherry and Black Ash Real Wood Veneers as well as the original Poly Grip Touch Shell Finish (without grilles)