Earthquake Sound has designed and engineered new speakers that allow users to dock and play MP3 or iPod® music through a high-end 2.1 compatible speaker system
The IQ52 cabinets are finished with several layers of high gloss piano lacquer then loaded with magnetically shielded 5-1/4″ carbon finer cone woofers and high definition 20mm silk dome tweeters. These high power drivers are powered by a 200-Watt built-in Earthquake amplifier that is packed with all the bells and whistles.
The iQuake® system can be used for stereo surround sound and accept input from up to three (3) devices: iPod®, low-level input and mini-jack input. Each device can be easily toggled through via the remote control or the amp panel.
With superior quality finish, speakers and advanced technology, the IQ52 systems are ready to breathe life into any playlist.
- Built-in high power 200-watt amplifier
- Both models include a 32 ft. range remote control
- Magnetically shielded carbon fiber cone woofers for superior sound quality, even at extreme listening levels
- High definition 20mm silk dome neo tweeters
- Subwoofer output, optimized for use with MiniMe subwoofers
- S-VIDEO output
- USB connection for media player syncing
- Multi-layer high gloss black piano lacquer finish
- High density round-edged port turned enclosures
- All the required installation wires, rubber mounted feet and multiple docking stations to accommodate different media players are all included
- Great for home theater surround sound
- Compatible with:
– iPhone® and iPod® Touch
– iPod nano®: 2GB, 4GB
– iPod classic®: 30GB, 60GB, 80GB
– iPod nano® 2nd generation: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
– MP3 players/portable audio players
– Airport Express®
– 3rd party bass stations/remotes
– LCD/Plasma TVs
– Video game players
– DVD/Portable DVD players
– Satellite and digital radio receivers
There are no reviews yet.