The newly re-designed IQ ceiling speakers now have an edgeless design with magnetically attached grille for seamless blend.
Keeping true to their ability to deliver both quantity and quality, the Edgeless IQ6S speakers feature aluminum electroplated carbon fiber cones, overhung butyl surrounds with PistonMax™ Technology, dual rotating neodymium tweeters and elaborate crossover networks. Each speaker also has +/-3dB crossover selector that allows optimization of sound to the room’s acoustics or personal listening preference.
Also available in 6.5″ stereo, 8″ and 8″ stereo models, the options and possibilities to achieve the precise and powerful sound you desire are nearly endless.
- Edgeless design for seamless blend
- +/- 3dB tweeter control
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Aluminum electroplated glass fiber cones
- 3/4″ neodymium magnet dome tweeter with “On-Axis” 180° positioning for better staging and imaging
- Overhung butyl surround with PistonMax™ Technology
- Easy install “Turn-N-Lock™” mechanism
- Easy connect spring loaded binding posts
- Poly switch for tweeter protection
- 250-Volt mylar caps
- Elaborate filter network:
High pass 12dB/Oct @ 2kHz
Low pass 12dB/Oct @ 2kHz
- Magnetically attached paintable grilles
- Rough-in ready with the RK-EC6
- Overall diameter with grille: 9″ (228mm)
- Cut out diameter: 7-7/8″ (200mm)
- Mounting depth: 3-3/4″ (94mm)