The EDGELESS Series of In-Ceiling Speakers are also available in dual voice coil/stereo models with Dipole/Bipole and DVC/Surround selectable modes for use in limited/smaller space such as kitchens, hallways, bathrooms, etc.
The standard +/- 3dB adjustment switches combined with the Dipole/Bipole and DVC/Surround selectable modes further optimize the speakers’ response to match the acoustics of the room and fulfill the end user’s own personal preference.
Designed with advanced low mass stiff Kevlar cones and wide surrounds, these EDGELESS speakers deliver deep & natural bass. High efficiency and sonic accuracy are guaranteed by utilizing 1″ (25mm) silk dome NEO tweeters.
Designed with aesthetics (WAF – Wife Approval Factor) and sound quality in mind, these speakers seamlessly blend into their surrounding as they provide a lifetime of durability and high-end performance.
- Frameless design for reduced visibility/seamless blend
- Magnetically attached, versatile, paintable grilles (comes standard with round grilles. Square grilles are available & sold separately)
- 1″ (25mm) silk dome NEO swiveling tweeters
- Low mass stiff Kevlar cone bodies for a smooth, accurate & detailed output
- +/- 3dB bass & treble controls
- Dipole/Bipole and DVC/Surround selectable switches
- 12dB/Octave with polyswitch protection
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy install “Turn-N-Lock™” mechanism
- Overall diameter: 10-1/2″ (267mm)
- Cut out diameter: 9-1/2″ (240mm)
- Mounting depth: 4-7/8″ (124mm)