When Earthquake Sound set out to create the DJ-Quake 2.1, line array systems were something only available to large venue professionals. As a result, prices of these systems have always been inflated and the systems themselves difficult to set up. Disgruntled by this, the engineers at Earthquake Sound decided that line array technology was something that the masses needed and deserved. The DJ-Quake 2.1 was known as a revolutionary, portable, all-in-one line array system with performance that matched perfectly for bars, restaurants, DJs, houses of worship, and most other medium sized venues.
The DJ-Quake 2.1 v2 further builds off of the well known success of the DJ-Quake. The v2 now features an additional microphone input, Bluetooth 4.0, and also packs a power bump of up to 1200 Watts peak (600 Watts RMS).
- Two 2nd generation 4 x 4-inch mid-range array speakers
- 12-inch subwoofer
- Built-in 1200 Watt (600 Watts RMS) amplifier
- USB/SD & Bluetooth® 4.0 inputs
- Balanced XLR & TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA & AUX inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Master & Sub volume controls
- 0 – 180° phase switch
- Remote control
- Stands & cables included
- Heavy duty, reinforced cabinet with handles
- 110V/220V selectable switch
- 2 Microphone inputs
There are no reviews yet.